Help us promote our CD (instrumental prog/fusion)!

Kyo

Hi there,

some of you may already have heard of my project called Relocator - those can skip right on to the next paragraph! For everyone else here's a short introduction: We're a bunch of guys from Germany (with a drummer from the Netherlands) who play instrumental prog/fusion and we have Derek Sherinian (ex-Dream Theater, Planet X) featured as a guest star, playing keys throughout the album. You can find a MySpace link in my signature - we have the full album streaming on our page! :)

Now that some web-related things have been straightened out, we would like to expand the promo work for the album considerably - for example, we have contacted only a handful print magazines so far. One problem here is the simple fact that we aren't familiar with most foreign magazines (only the German ones, really) - so here's where you come in! :)

* If you know a magazine in your country (online or print) that regularly reviews prog albums, let us know! We're really looking for magazines from all over the world. Web or postal addresses and such would be very helpful. :)

* If you're an author for a music magazine or review site yourself, even better! :D Get in touch with us!

* Same goes for those who have a (web) radio show that features prog. We want our music to be heard! :)

* And if you have other ideas how we could get the word out, speak up! :)

Our album is a 100% independent release and I'm pretty much on my own on the PR front, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks,

Michael / Relocator

Edited by Kyo