I'm playing solo in London on 2nd September

coreymwamba

Hello,

Don't usually post my gigs here so apologies if this is the wrong place: but I'm taking part in a series of solos on Thursday 2nd September, 8.30p.m.: and if you can make it, it'd be great to see you.

The event is called Accidental Powercut, which was set up by poet/DJ Charlie Dark. On the bill is Talvin Singh, Tinashe and me. Apparently we're known for doing electronic music[?] and so all the sets are acoustic in nature. I play vibes and it's in a chapel space, so I'm looking forward to that! It's being recorded and I'm getting a copy, so I'll make it available as soon as I can.

The location:

House of St Barnabas

1 Greek Street

London

W1D 4NQ

Tickets are £5 per concert, and limited to 60 per performer: all proceeds are going to the House of St Barnabas, which helps homeless people develop skills for life and work.

Cheers,

C.

Corey

This is exactly the place for you to plug! I'll try and make it - I saw you play with Tony Kofi at the QEH when he was doing the complete Monk compositions (I seem to remember you had to leave early to get back to Derby) and really, really, enjoyed your playing.

Are tickets available in advance?

Good luck

Denis

Corey

This is exactly the place for you to plug! I'll try and make it - I saw you play with Tony Kofi at the QEH when he was doing the complete Monk compositions (I seem to remember you had to leave early to get back to Derby) and really, really, enjoyed your playing.

Are tickets available in advance?

Good luck

Denis

Hello,

Thanks very much! I did have to get back home that day - it was insane.

I'm not sure but if you let me know that you're definitely coming along I'll get them to put aside as many tickets as you need.

C.