Weekly auctions on ebay

Hey people,

Just wanted to say, I’m selling some records on ebay. I’ve profited greatly from the insigtful advice given to me by members of the Organissimo-userbase, so I’m very happy and have confidence in my new wave of records on ebay.

I’ll put up new auctions every 1st and 2nd Saturday in every month (15-30 or so). The 3rd Saturday of every month, I’ll relist some of the titles, that didn’t sell. Shipping prices are the actual expenses, so unfortunately they are quite high. If you purchase more records (I can hold purchased records for three weeks) you can save a lot on shipping!

Most records start on $4.99 or $9.99 and only the super rare have reserves.

Check it out!

Ibuchreitz on Ebay

We have many records - if you're looking for particular titles, feel free to ask and I'll get back to you right away.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Ibuchreitz

By the way, I have some rare rock-records that I've begun selling too. This week I've included an original issue of Electric Ladyland to the auctions of jazz I have on ebay. I have some other stuff such as Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Bob Dylan and The Velvet Underground... are any of you interested in that sorta stuff?

New records up now! http://shop.ebay.com/ibuchreitz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Most of my auctions got sold yesterday, but here's a new serving of rarities and interesting records. I have a lot with John Coltrane and Miles Davis this week alongside a super rare Danish Debut Cecil Taylor and a 1.st pressing copy of Eric Dolphy's Out to Lunch and others.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny how ebay-auctions always play out differently than I expect. Archie Shepp: Mama Too Tight is an awesome and utterly brilliant album in my estimation. I've looked into it's value and see no original US copies besides my own. Still, no interest what so ever. Out of my 34 auctions thats running this week, this is among the three least viewed. 5 views, 0 watchers... I realize that a lot can still happen, but I'm really surprised that it's doing so poorly.

Anyways, if you're looking for a particular record, let me know and I'll see if I have it. If we can agree on a price, I'd rather sell to someone on Organissimo.org than be bothered with ebay.