New contest , find the dumbest policemen in the world

I think he deserves all the ridicule he gets. Sure the police had a tough time at the summit, and there were some real trouble-makers there, but this woman was clearly not among them. Even the officer beside him looks uncomfortable and rather embarrassed by his tirade. The police got quite a bit of public support for their actions at the G20 summit, but this just makes them look idiotic. Put this guy behind a desk and never let him out on the street again. The lawsuit is a friggin' joke.

Edited by John Tapscott

In case you haven't read the article, the worse is that after the video appeared on Youtube and was obviously laughed at he actually tried to get the identity of the people posting comments on the site, who knows maybe I'll get sued for posting this.

This guy has definitively no sense of proportion or logic, guess that why he is a cop !

Not sure I want to go there because we're going into political terrain, but at the G20 , thy were massive pre-emptive arrestations of people who actually never made anything except being there, they had to go back to court at their own expense (Most of them were from outside the area) to see all the charges dropped without much explanation.

Edited by Van Basten II