83% of Lee Morgan Mosaic for $30+shipping

Big Wheel

Well, sort of. :) J&R is selling lots of RVGs for $5.99 right now and it looks like everything in the Mosaic box except for Indeed is offered at that price point. Lots of other good stuff too, although I am holding out to see if they offer all of these under one of their "2 for $10" deals in May.

Was just at J&R last weekend to pick up a bunch of the new CTI reissues. Almost everything was $5.99. Never before have I walked out of a record store with a bag of 15 new CD's for under $100.

Well, sort of. :) J&R is selling lots of RVGs for $5.99 right now and it looks like everything in the Mosaic box except for Indeed is offered at that price point. Lots of other good stuff too, although I am holding out to see if they offer all of these under one of their "2 for $10" deals in May.

Was just at J&R last weekend to pick up a bunch of the new CTI reissues. Almost everything was $5.99. Never before have I walked out of a record store with a bag of 15 new CD's for under $100.

Fifteen CDs by mail will cost you $17 in shipping. :blink: Rarely does J&R offer free shipping on CDs, no matter how large the order.