LF: A Dick's Pick trade, dupe Vol. 31 for 35, 30, or 28

shot in the dark here on a 1:1 trade, I have some holes in the collection... my dupe set is an original, like new GDM/Rhino 4 CD set, summer of '74 sound, three quarters 8/4/74 and the rest 8/6/74. As good as it gets for an archival release, the Philly show was great end to end and Jersey City excerpt is blazing. Fine booklet with contemporanous accounts of both shows and the wall of sound experience.

***Please note, no reissue offers, only the original GDM/Rhino sets please, and like new only*** Cheers, Dan

shot in the dark here on a 1:1 trade, I have some holes in the collection... my dupe set is an original, like new GDM/Rhino 4 CD set, summer of '74 sound, three quarters 8/4/74 and the rest 8/6/74. As good as it gets for an archival release, the Philly show was great end to end and Jersey City excerpt is blazing. Fine booklet with contemporanous accounts of both shows and the wall of sound experience.

***Please note, no reissue offers, only the original GDM/Rhino sets please, and like new only*** Cheers, Dan

tried to pm you-won't go through