OOP MOSAIC SETS - STILL SEALED

MD4-185 – Kenton Presents Bob Cooper, Bill Holman Frank Rosolino - 4 CD's, still sealed. $125.00 (SOLD)

MD4-186 – The Complete Verve Stuff Smith Sessions – 4 CD's still sealed $125.00 (SOLD)

MD7-199 - The Colombia Jazz Piano Moods Sessions – 7 CD's still sealed, $160.00 (SOLD)

Terms are plus media mail shipping and payment through either PayPal gift or postal money order

Edited by RIVIERARANCH

Stuff Smith Set is SOLD.

It's threads like this that remind me I should log in every five minutes... Congrats, sidewinder!

Now, you don't happen to have the Edmond Hall/Johnson/de Paris or the Art Hodes or the George Lewis sets, do you? Or the Roulette Basie studio one, for that matter. :)

Edited by alex.

Stuff Smith Set is SOLD.

It's threads like this that remind me I should log in every five minutes... Congrats, sidewinder!

Now, you don't happen to have the Edmond Hall/Johnson/de Paris or the Art Hodes or the George Lewis sets, do you? Or the Roulette Basie studio one, for that matter. :)

Alex:

Sorry I did not see your question earlier. I have the Basie Live box in LP format; this is not listed in the ad yet. The discs are NM but the cover is slightly taped. The book is all there. A fine set to be sure.

I also have the Basie Studio Sessions MD8-229 which I have also not listed yet. If you are interested let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...