Grateful Dead All The Years Combine 14 DVD box set - Brand New

The following Grateful Dead DVD box set is for sale. It is Brand New and still sealed in its original shrinkwrap. This set is out-of-print and is now pretty scarce to find (the discogs median price is $162 and the current lowest priced (used) copy on discogs is $216). Media mail shipping will be $6 extra. Payment by pay pal f/f. Please note that I can only mail items on Saturdays.

Grateful Dead: All the Years Combine: The DVD Collection (14 DVD, Shout Factory, 2012). Brand New - still sealed in its original shrinkwrap. $130

Edited by pglbook

• pglbook changed the title to Grateful Dead All The Years Combine 14 DVD box set - Brand New

Price reduced to $125 (which is half the price of the current lowest priced new copy on discogs). Media mail shipping will be $6 extra. Payment by pay pal f/f. Please note that I can only mail items on Saturdays.

Grateful Dead: All the Years Combine: The DVD Collection (14 DVD, Shout Factory, 2012). Brand New - still sealed in its original shrinkwrap. $125

Price reduced to $120 (which is less than half the price of the current lowest priced new copy on discogs). Media mail shipping will be $6 extra. Payment by pay pal f/f. Please note that I can only mail items on Saturdays.

Grateful Dead: All the Years Combine: The DVD Collection (14 DVD, Shout Factory, 2012). Brand New - still sealed in its original shrinkwrap. $120

Edited by pglbook

Another member just graciously pointed out to me in a pm that this is back in print, brand new, on Amazon for less than $75. It did not show up on Amazon, or anywhere else when I looked a few days ago prior to offering it on here. Thus, I went by discogs sales and prices. 

Due to the above, I will now remove this item for sale on here and just hang on to it.

If anyone is looking for this, please go to Amazon before it goes out of print again as Amazon currently has it for a great price (a lot less than I paid for it myself when I got my copy). 

Thanks.

Peter

Edited by pglbook