5 classical music CD box sets for one low price

I am continuing to go through my music collection to make some room and "thin the herd." Now it is time for some classical music! I am offering the following 5 classical music CD box sets for one low price of $40 (+ $6 media mail shipping). That's a total of 21 CDs of great classical music for $46 shipped! Payment by pay pal friends/family.

All items are in VG+ to NM condition. The Handel Messiah jewel case has an approx. 1" crack to upper front panel of the jewel case, otherwise all slipcases, jewel cases, booklets, and CDs are in nice condition. The Mozart box set is housed in a clamshell cardboard box/slipcase, while the 3 Handel box sets and the Bach box set are housed in fatboy jewel cases.

Mozart: The Great Operas: Sir Charles Mackerras Scottish Chamber Orchestra
(11 CD, Telarc, 2008)
Sir Charles Macckerras & Scottish Chamber Orchestra - Mozart - The Great Operas

Georg Frederic Handel: Organ Concertos Op. 4: Simon Preston, The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock
(2 CD, Archiv, 1984).
George Frideric Handel, Simon Preston, The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock - Organ Concertos Op. 4

Georg Frederic Handel: Organ Concertos Op. 7: Simon Preston, The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock
(2 CD, Archiv, 1984)
George Frideric Handel - Simon Preston, The English Concert, Trevor Pinnock - Organ Concertos Op. 7 - Orgelkonzerte - Concertos Pour Orgue

G.F. Handel: Messiah (3 CD, Philips, 1983 or 1984 reissue)
https://www.discogs.com/release/11824014-Händel-John-Eliot-Gardiner-Margaret-Marshall-Catherine-Robbin-Anthony-Rolfe-Johnson-Robert-Hale-2-C

J.S. Bach: The Organ Works Vol. 1, Peter Hurford
(3 CD, London Records, 1989)
J.S. Bach - Peter Hurford - The Organ Works Vol 1

Edited by pglbook