FS: Jazz CD's, some Japanese, some rare, one day only!

Offering a bunch of titles in my near to year end shelf cleanup:

1. FREDDIE McCOY "SPIDERMAN" rare Japanese pressing - cool cover - guess who is on it? long OOP - nice quartet date - $20

2. RASHIED ALI "Live At Tonic" Louis Belogenis on tenor, Wilber Morris bone crushing bass, awesome DIW Japanese pressing, spirit of Coltrane for $16.

3. FRANK WRIGHT "Church Number Nine" rare French reissue of hot, hot bassless quartet date with Noah Howard on alto, Bobby Few (piano) and Mohammed Ali on drums. Very hard to find, produced in miniscule quantities, OOP and quite good sound. $25 gets it.

4. KENNY BARRON/JOHN HICKS QUARTET "Rhythm A Ning" OOP Candid titles, nice for $12

5. JAMES WILLIAMS "Meet The Magical Trio" OOP $10

6. ERIC ALEXANDER "Alexander The Great" with Charles Earland smokin on the B-3. $10.

7. BYARD LANCASTER "It's Not Up To Us" reissue on the Water label in fine sound $10.

8. DAVID S. WARE "Balladware" 2006 new release - Ware's quartet tackles - as the astute reader might realize already - ballads. $10.

9. GERI ALLEN "Timeless Portraits And Dreams" 2006 Telarc release, with extra bonus disc/track, primarily a trio with Mr. Ron Carter and Jimmy Cobb still kickin' away. $10.

10. COLEMAN HAWKINS "Alive At The Village Gate" Japanese 24 bit remaster with 2 bonus tracks, super date with the hawk giving some great extended solos from 1962. $16.

11. GARY BARTZ "JuJu Man" rare 1970's quartet date on the Catalyst label, not one of those dumb crossover dates but a red hot blowing date - rare Japanese reissue , OOP, $20.

All the above are in jewel cases;

JAPANESE MINI-LP COVERS:

1. "THE STRAIGHT HORN OF STEVE LACY" which seems pretty self-explanatory - Roy Haynes on drums, no piano, Charles Davis on bari - OOP Candid label $18

2. ROLAND KIRK" Reeds and Deeds" . OOP Mercury remaster - nice one for $20.

3. RONNIE MATTHEWS "Doin The Thang" on Prestige with Freddie Hubbard and Charles Davis again on the baritone - OOP $15.

Shipping is usually $3.50 for one or two, a bit more for 3 and up. Paypal preferred. I'll probably leave these up here for a day or two only - Thanks!

Edited by robert h.

well, I was gonna buy the whole lot, but it's Wednesday, so I figure the sale is over -

no smarty pants, still have them available, but a few I've listed on Ebay, so if anyone's looking send me a message, thanks.

By the way - you need to increase your reading comprehension. I said - Probably will leave this up for a day or two..so you "figure" wrong, or your attempt at humor is on a par with John Kerry's ...as in...not.

Edited by robert h.