CDs and DVDs for sale

jazzbo

If interested, please email lonjazz@yahoo.com I can mail internationally, but will need to charge more for postage.

Cds

Jam Session: Jazz Ambassadors Embrace the World (Armstrong, Brubeck, Carter, Ellington, Herman, Gillespie, Terry/Gonsalves) I bought a second copy of this by accident. . . 11 dollars including postage to a US address

JamBooklet1_20090416083348.gif

Sun Ra, "Nothing Is" (latest ESP-DISK issue with additional 23 minutes of music), ESP-DISK USA, 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

Shelly Manne and His Men, "Yesterdays: Live in Europe '61" OJC, saw cut, 5 dollars including postage to a US address

Joe Turner with Gillespie, Edison, Eldridge, Terry: "The Trumpet Kings Meet Joe Turner, OJC, sealed, 5 dollars including postage to a US address

Cowboy Junkies, "Miles from our Home", 5 dollars including postage to a US address

Django Rheinhardt, "Place deBrouckere" Jazz in Paris, Gitanes, 6 dollars including postage to a US address

Charlie Parker, "Young Bird, Vol. 6, 1947" Masters of Jazz, Media 7, 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

John Coltrane, "Crescent" Impulse Japan, K2 remastered, 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

John Coltrane, "Live at the Village Vanguard" Impulse Japan, K2 remastered, 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

John Coltrane, "A Love Supreme" Impulse Japan, K2 remastered, 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

John Coltrane, "Impressions" Impulse/Verve US 20 bit, 8 dollars including postage to a US address.

Aretha Franklin, "From Jazz to Soul" Columbia, two cd set 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

DVDs

Jimi Hendrix "Live at Woodstock" single disc version, Experience Hendrix, 5 dollars including postage to a US address

"Lost, Season 2," ABC 20 dollars including postage to a US address

"The Last Waltz," 5 dollars including postage to a US address

"Purple Rain," Prince, two disc set, 6 dollars including postage to a US address

"Moonsoon Wedding," 5 dollars including postage to a US address

"Battlestar Galactica: Razor", 6 dollars including postage to a US address

"Into the Blue," 5 dollars including postage to a US address

HBO "Rome, Season One" DVD set, 25 dollars including postage to a US address

HBO "Rome, Season Two" DVD set, 25 dollars including postage to a US address

Daredevil, Director's cut 2 DVD set, 6 dollars including postage to a US address

Cloverfield, DVD, 5 dollars including postage to a US address

X-Men "1.5" 2 DVD set, 6 dollars including postage to a US address

X-Men "United" 2 DVD, set, 6 dollars including postage to a US address

X-Men, "The Final Stand, " 5 dollars including postage to a US address

Heroes, Season One, DVD box set, 16 dollars including postage to a US address

Hellboy, 2 disc special edition, 6 dollars including postage to a US address.

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

Strange Days, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

Spiderman, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

Ultraviolet, Unrated Extended edition, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

I'll ship outside the US for an additional postal charge.

If interested, please email lonjazz@yahoo.com I can mail internationally, but will need to charge more for postage.

Edited by jazzbo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy Rich, "Keep the Customers Satisfied" Pacific Jazz, sealed 6 dollars including postage to a US address.

Fats Waller, "The Definitive Fats Waller" Jazz Vintage Classics, 2 cd set (Associated Transcriptions plus 7 tracks from radio broadcast) 12 dollars including postage to a US address.

Aretha Franklin, "From Jazz to Soul" Columbia, two cd set 10 dollars including postage to a US address.

Wes Montgomery, "The Wes Montgomery Trio" OJC, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

Wes Montgomery, "Guitar on the Go" OJC, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

Kenny Dorham, "Jazz Contrasts" OJC, 5 dollars including postage to a US address.

Sun Ra, "Intergalactic Research" Transparancy (Lost Reels, Vol. 2 two live performances from 1971) 6 dollars including postage to a US address.

If interested, please email lonjazz@yahoo.com

Updated. Thanks Stefan and Dave.

No, not tired of Trane. . . but I found I had three different versions of some of these titles!

I may end up keeping the K2s because no one seems interested, but they're wonderful sounding, and priced lower than I paid for them, considerably. I am keeping the new Verve Original versions of these titles because they more completely reproduce the album cover artwork and setup. And they sound different, but very good. These K2 remasters though, they sound better than almost any other release of the music to me, and maybe I should keep them. Oh the problems of being a compulsive collector!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...