[FS] NAD T-585 Universal DVD Player

NAD T-585 Universal Player

$300 including shipping to a continental US address. Alaska/Hawaii and international shipping will be actual cost. PayPal preferred but I will accept money orders from US buyers.

International buyers: this is a US unit. 120V/60Hz.

This units plays DVD-V, DVD-A, DVD+R, DVD-R, VCD, SVCD, SACD, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. It also decodes HDCD, MP3, and WMA.

NAD still has the product page live at: http://nadelectronics.com/products/dvd-players/T-585-Universal-DVD-Player. It listed for $1199 at intro.

I bought this unit a few years back for a second listening area and it has performed like a champ. Unfortunately, I had to convert back that area back to a bedroom so I no longer need it. It probably has a little over 100 hours on it, with almost all of that being SACD on a two-channel system. I hooked it up to my main listening area the other day to verify the multi-channel capabilities and everything works great.

This is an excellent sounding player. The guts are identical to NAD's Master Series M55, which listed for $1800 at intro. This is a lot of player for little money.

Thanks,

Kevin

A pretty darned good machine. . . I have one as well, not in use right now because I have players I like tbe sound of better in my two systems, but a great machine, especially at this discounted price!

The great thing about this as an SACD player is that it keeps the DSD chain all the way to the DAC unlike many many players (you'd be surprised how many!) It really is great sounding with SACDs.

Someone should snag it. Before Kevin decides to keep it as a spare. :)

Edited by jazzbo