Looking for Roland Kirk-Complete Mercury Recording

Jacknife, do you think you'll get more than the last guy did?

Hope so but kind of doubt it, I'll be crying in my beer if it goes for less than $100...fingers crossed! :huh:

I know that Knife is retrenching his collection, but selling his Roland Kirk box?

Ya, I know it's shameful but I made cd-r's of it and that's what I listen to. The box set just sits on my shelf taking up valuable space. I guess I'll have to make a second backup copy before this sells incase the first cd-r's get damaged or lost. No doubt that this is a awesome set that I don't want to be without just don't need the original box on the shelf.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$51.00, Evan you still hanging in there? I bet this will jump up a bit more. I hope so, it makes me feel foolish paying what I payed, but in the long run, it was worth it. I've listened to half of it and it's all great! My set is in good condition too.

$51.00, Evan you still hanging in there? I bet this will jump up a bit more. I hope so, it makes me feel foolish paying what I payed, but in the long run, it was worth it. I've listened to half of it and it's all great! My set is in good condition too.

The $51 bid would be me, so I am hoping it doesn't jump too much more! I should have picked up this set years ago but still haven't heard most of the music it contains.

I'm out. Good luck on getting a high return on this one jacknife!

You won't go above $71? :blink:

I bought mine for $100 on ebay. I don't think it's possible to get it much cheaper than that, though the "Buy-it-now" was $90 or something like that. I think I paid around $96 and it came to a little over $100 with shipping costs.

Jacknife won't care too much if it goes for $100. He just sold Lee Morgan, "Rajah" for $75.00 on a buy it now. (You lucky rascal! :P )

Right Knife? ;)

stick a fork in me, i'm done

Thanks Evan for at least bidding it up, sooner or later you should be able to find this box for much cheaper. Dave...no commission for you, I'm a greedy SOB....second thought, Evan keep bidding...this set is well worth thousands! :g:g

Less than 2 hours to go and it's $177.52. This is better than TV, I can't stop checking in. We'll have to keep this thread up every time someone sells this box to see how much they go for.

If this goes for more than I bought it for, I may have to soil myself. :huh:

Edited by dave9199

• 1 month later...