pre OJC Fantasy cd (FCD series) info assistence requested

so these are all i have: on discogs, im having trouble w/ the way you cant search real good on it, finding which other titles exist- they are all Made in Japan cds except Flora is DADC. If you have others or know of others please post titles so i may find and buy them- all i have sound ten billion times better than their vinyl originals (esp the flora purim--- if you have not heard this cd you have never heard her)-- must get all-- thx

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrinLaunch

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrinLaunch

Edited by chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez

Which Flora album(s) do you want? Orrin Keepnews recorded her in the 70s and there is some good stuff. "Mountain Train" is a great performance, and there are some items with Joe Henderson. 

Yes, Discogs can be awkward to search at times. The hardest thing to find there is the Feedback page. I have to use their Help tab to reach that.

ok so if anyone of you have the grey spines like i posted-- plz do tell- you dont need to post a pic but type out the FCD # and manufacturing country of origin

you know whats funny my guy, i found al 4, recently- not all at once- but definetly all within a short frame of time maybe going back 1 y total

On 12/7/2019 at 2:14 AM, Shrdlu said:

Which Flora album(s) do you want? Orrin Keepnews recorded her in the 70s and there is some good stuff. "Mountain Train" is a great performance, and there are some items with Joe Henderson. 

Yes, Discogs can be awkward to search at times. The hardest thing to find there is the Feedback page. I have to use their Help tab to reach that.

what what what? thats easy my guy- on his profile page, it says right below his page name: it shows the stars and say "1036 ratings" then you just click on that- its all accessable from the sellers main profile page- super ez 

i want any non OJC, pre OJC fantasy issues be it fantasy, galaxy, milestone- i suppose theres no prestige in the FCD i do not know prestige is covered really well in the VDJ series but if any of you have em post em i need to beef up.  these are the best

oh damn red garland equinox isnt listed on cd AT ALL on disocgs--- oh damn that would of been a good choice for release

I have "Equinox" on vinyl. I am a huge fan of his trio with Paul Chambers and Arthur Taylor (a future Mosaic?) but I wasn't knocked out by this album. I got it mainly to hear "Hobo Joe", which is superb on the "Little Johnny C" album (Johnny Coles, Blue Note, 1963), but this version doesn't even get close.

So, you want vinyl of the Flora. As the albums are 70s, rather than 50s or 60s, you have a good chance of finding good copies.

Lol, I have no idea what some of all that is. FCD#?

Best wishes for your search.