FT: Ellington Mosaic Reprise & RCA Centennial sets

Hi,

I'm looking to trade these for any Mosaics (or Selects) that I don't have and I'm especially looking for the Ellington Capitol set, the OOP Hodges 51-55 set, or the Mingus Candid set.

Duke Ellington - The Reprise Recordings (Mosaic MD5-193) 5 cd set. #4,961 out of 10,000. Excellent condition, book and all discs like new.

Duke Ellington - The Centennial Edition: Complete RCA Victor Recordings 24 cd set. The cds are all like new and the box is in excellent condition. The binding on the included book is coming apart and the book has a smokey smell (I purchased this set second hand from an apparent smoker).

Phil Woods - Phil Woods Quartet/Quintet 20th Anniversary Set (Mosaic MD5-159 Discs 2&3). Sorry, this is only discs 2 and 3 from the oop Mosaic set. They are brand new, with jewel case and inserts/session info. No book or box however. I purchased this as a partial online to replace a scratched disc one of my set. None of these sessions have been issued otherwise so this is still a good way to hear them if you're a fan. Includes the full quartet sessions from 8-11-1981, 8-12-1981, and 12-19-1984.

I also have the following single discs for trade.

Louie Bellson - Peaceful Thunder

Louie Bellson - Black, Brown, Beige (w/ Clark Terry & Joe Williams)

Dave Brubeck - Time Out (20-bit, sealed)

Ron Carter - Where?

Miles Davis - At Newport 1958 (remastered, bmg club)

Eric Dolphy - At the Five Spot, vol. 1

Eric Dolphy - At the Five Spot, vol. 2

Lou Donaldson - Pretty Things

Bill Evans - Conversations with Myself (Verve 20-bit digipack)

Bill Evans - Portrait in Jazz

Charles Fambrough - The Charmer (w/ Roy Hargrove, Grover Washington, Jr, Kenny Garret, Abdullah Ibrahim)

Phillip Manuel - Love happened to me

Gillespie/Parker/Powell/Mingus/Roach, The Quintet - Jazz at Massey Hall

Please pm or email me if you're interested in any of the above and thanks for reading.

Edited by micha

Duke Ellington - The Centennial Edition: Complete RCA Victor Recordings 24 cd set.  The cds are all like new and the box is in excellent condition.  The binding on the included book is coming apart and the book has a smokey smell (I purchased this set second hand from an apparent smoker).

Hm... the booklet in mine stinks too! It's not smoke... I can't really place it. But it makes me feel quite sick if I try and read it for any length of time.

:bad:

Oh, and it's coming apart, too

:tdown