Mosaic Sale - Thanks Everyone

Thanks everyone. By doing this here, I saved going the ebay route and (I hope) gave you a chance at getting these sets below ebay prices.

*** HOLD *** Buddy DeFranco/Sonny Clark (4 CDs) - $240 + actual shipping

*** HOLD *** Illinois Jacquet (4 CDs) - $80 + actual shipping

*** HOLD *** Woody Shaw (3 CDs) - $90 + actual shipping

I plan to delete this later today.

Kevin

Edited by Kevin Bresnahan

I need to raise some cash for some B&W speakers I've decided to buy. Even though they are good ones, there are a few Mosaics that just have to go to raise the kind of money I need. So, I figure before going the ebay route, I'll let you guys know what I'm going to list and see if anyone's interested. Some are a little high, some are about right and some are just a bit above cost.

Buddy DeFranco/Sonny Clark (4 CDs) - $240 + actual shipping (Loose money at this price but just read where one went pretty cheap on ebay)

Freddie Redd (2 CDs) - $80 + actual shipping

Illinois Jacquet (4 CDs) - $80 + actual shipping

Andrew Hill (7 CDs) - $275 + actual shipping

Art Blakey (6 CDs) - $250 + actual shipping

Tristano/Konitz/Marsh (6 CDs - sealed) - $160 + actual shipping

Atlantic New Orleans Jazz (4 CDs) - $80 + actual shipping

Woody Shaw (3 CDs) - $90 + actual shipping

Lee Morgan (4 CDs) - $140 + actual shipping

E-mail me at bresna@yahoo.com. First come/first served. Buy more than one and I can combine shipping.

Later,

Kevin

Kevin, don't want to sidetrack the sale process, but which B&Ws are you getting?

God, is that an ugly speaker or what?? No way the wife's letting one of thos in the house... of course, a pair of them would probably cost as much as a house, but still... ugly.

I decided to update my fronts (L, C & R) with LCR's. :) I found someone with 3 LCR 600 S3's for a good price on Audiogon. I have someone at work who wants my Cambridge Soundworks Tower II's, which have served me very well. Since I bought a nice sub late last year, I haven't been using the T II's to their potential. I set my receiver to "small" for the fronts and I imagine the woofers are being underutilized.

Still no E-mails on these. I guess it's off to ebay. If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know. They won't all make ebay, just a few to raise the extra dough I need to cover the difference between the two deals. I'm probably going to put up the Hill and Blakey sets first because I so rarely pull them off the shelf. I don't remember the last time I played anything off the Hill set.

Later,

Kevin