A Mosaic LP set flying under the radar...

wolff

Well, no longer on the 'stealth' list.  'Runsgood' has it in his crosshairs.  When this nice guy wants something BN/Mosaic he usually gets it.  If any of you have a mono Basra or stereo GO let him know, he's looking for them.

Wolff, any idea how much would a very clean copy of Basra mono vinyl fetch?

Might soon have to start thinking of selling some of the albums I have.

Super clean, NY USA with ear...I'd try to get $200. It's one the rarest or most sought after NY USA. Any mono with the ear gets the biggerst bucks, if close to mint or you are a seller with a following. If you have any Q's regarding Ebay, LMK.

Thanks Wolff, I'll check my copy when I get back home later today.

And I have yet to sell (or buy) anything from eBay yet!

To get the top prices it really helps to be a popular seller. Buyers feel safe. Build a good reputation with cheaper LP's first. Ebay is pretty cool once you get the hang of it. It's amazing what a small world this has become. I recently sold a few LP's. They went to about 10 different countries....

Any jazz, vinyl loving friends/acquantences in Japan or Germany? If so, when the time comes, put the word out.

Super clean, NY USA with ear...I'd try to get $200. It's one the rarest or most sought after NY USA. Any mono with the ear gets the biggerst bucks, if close to mint or you are a seller with a following. If you have any Q's regarding Ebay, LMK.

Checked my copy of 'Basra'. Front and back covers are very clean with very little wear marks. Vinyl has ears very visible - in addition to the regular Van Gelder stampers - and is superclean.

NY USA labels, 61st Street adress on back cover. Vinyl is in the 61st Street inside cover with the1939-1965 26 Years of Blue Note images of the BN albums released around that time.

Keeping this mono BN for the time being. If I have to sell this - and other items - it will mean that I will be approaching dire times as far as finances are concerned and I am hoping to keep that time away as long as possible.

But if selling time approaches, I will make sure to check with you on eBay selling matters ;)