Ebay feedback

While I was out of town over Xmas someone ordered a CD from me that I had listed on Half.com. Since I wasn't around to confirm the order it was automatically cancelled by half.com. Half.com permits feedback on cancelled transactions, so I left the buyer feedback explaining that I was out-of-town and inviting him to re-order the CD. He didn't.

Now, 3 months later, he leaves me negative feedback, saying he "never received order". What a vindictive little shit.

And that will be the last time I squander my chance to leave reciprocal negativity! :angry:

While I was out of town over Xmas someone ordered a CD from me that I had listed on Half.com. Since I wasn't around to confirm the order it was automatically cancelled by half.com. Half.com permits feedback on cancelled transactions, so I left the buyer feedback explaining that I was out-of-town and inviting him to re-order the CD. He didn't.

Now, 3 months later, he leaves me negative feedback, saying he "never received order". What a vindictive little shit.

And that will be the last time I squander my chance to leave reciprocal negativity! :angry:

At least you can leave a reply to his negative feedback. <_<

I had someone buy a CD from me - on paypal they paid me extra for delivery confirmation - well, this happened in the middle of winter, lots of snow this year, I work full time, and than I got the flu - so I sent a very nice email, explaining the situation, that I haven't been able to get to the post office and I'll just mail the CD -I even put 50 cents in the envelpe to cover the extra she paid for confirmation - well, she gives me a NEUTRAL for being slow to send - which I know isn't horrible, but boy, was I pissed off -

-I even put 50 cents in the envelpe to cover the extra

I just sold a disc to a very nice man in Austria who hadn't read the payment instructions (PayPal, check, cash) and kept inquiring about the possibility of wiring the money to my bank etc.. I told him I wasn't set up to do that and finally suggested he just send me a 10 Euro note and I'd send him 1 Euro change w/the disc. I then discovered that I only had a few 100 Euro notes in the drawer and no small change.....must have tossed all the coins in the 'spare change/charity box' in the airport -- %$#@ !! Asked a few friends over the weekend if they had any coins...nope! Aware of her recent trip to Paris, I then asked my kids 2nd grade teacher at school yesterday if she had a spare Euro? Winner!!!! :g

I always leave positive feedback when I ship the item out so the buyer knows it's been shipped. This does leave me exposed to the random disgruntled asshole but as a buyer I feel more comfortable when this is done so I do it and take my chances. The sellers who don't do this are always the ones who sell questionable product and the negatives I've received were always tit-for-tat negatives from rip-off sellers.

The sellers who don't do this are always the ones who sell questionable product

Last night, I noticed this line in one sellers item description (for a book):

I do not refund postage, just the cost of the item if I have grossly misrepresented an item.

Well that outta give ya an extra confidence boost!! Bid away!! :lol: