FS: Creek Audio OBH-10 remote volume control

DrJ

This is the device you need if you have a high-end audio system that doesn't include a remote control (many vintage and even modern tube systems fit this description as you may know). Passive circuitry means NO noise is introduced into your system. Here's a nice description of how it works and a review - and you can verify the typical going price for these new here also:

Creek Audio OBH-10

I have hooked this up exactly one (1) time. It's brand new. I bought it when I planned to install a multi-CD changer in my listening room - as you know the volume on different CDs often varies dramatically and I didn't want to have to get up and down every 5 minutes when using the "random shuffle" function. Soon after I realized I didn't want a multi-CD changer (I began to get seriously into vinyl and high end performance single CD transports). Besides, my listening room is small and I can use the exercise! ;)

These retail for $250, exactly what I paid for it. I'll sell for $150, a steal of a deal given that it was literally only used for a day or so. Buyer pays shipping and any insurance desired. Will negotiate on shipping carrier/method.

Will consider "best offers" but no low-ballers please! :P

• 2 weeks later...