Opinions on Acquiring OOP Mosaics

Ron,

They'd at least want to see the great sports "teams" you guys have :lol:

Let's see--how many Conference Championship games have the Giants or the Jets been in the last 4 years? :g

The last time I looked the Jets and Giants have 3 Superbowls between them, the Igles = zilch.

And let's see the phillies have won 1 World Series and the Yankees and Mets between them have won....oh never mind, I don't have enough fingers on my hands :g

Edited by Brad

(Just kidding--I'm actually a big Philly booster and think there are many, many great things about it that, unfortunately, are not well known to the rest of the world. :tup  :tup  :tup )

Do tell.

Its gonna be a bummer going from the Two-time defending champion Detroit Pistons to the 76ers. AI is fun to watch though. Webber is garbage.

Edited by md655321

(Just kidding--I'm actually a big Philly booster and think there are many, many great things about it that, unfortunately, are not well known to the rest of the world. :tup  :tup  :tup )

Do tell.

Actually, we got into a discussion about this a couple of months ago in another thread, and I listed some of Philly's extraordinary--if unsung--features and attractions both here and here.

So Ron, if I move to Philly, you gonna build me a house for free :g ?

All kidding aside, I've been down to that area of Pa a lot and it does have a lot to offer and seems very nice. Lots of open areas once you get west of the city. Of course, I could never switch team allegiances. There's just some things you can't do.

I recall frequenting a nice 1950's style burger & sundae shop

a few years back while vacationing in Philly. It was located on

Grant Ave. and was called Nifty Fifties.

We enjoyed it so much we purchased a set of glasses with

their logo on them.

Any of you local Philly guys know the place???

Don