Looking for 2 tracks from Grant Green Mosaic...

I am trying to find the only 2 tracks with Grant Green that I don't have. They only appeared on the Mosaic Grant Green Sonny Clark set. Would someone that has this Mosaic be willing to make a copy of these 2 tracks? If you would want to trade for something of my for them let me know and I can give a list of my stuff.

Grant Green guitar

Ike Quebec tenor sax

Sonny Clark piano

Wendell Marshall bass

Willie Bobo drums

Carlos "Patato" Valdez conga

IV.9. Grenada (Dodd-Lara) 6:25

IV.10. Hey There (Adler-Ross) 7:24

All selections are previously unissued

Actually, those two tracks are also available on two other releases besides the Mosaic set. They're included in Blue Note's 2 CD set "The Complete Quartets With Sonny Clark"; and also as bonus tracks on "The Latin Bit" CD.

Actually, those two tracks are also available on two other releases besides the Mosaic set.  They're included in Blue Note's 2 CD set "The Complete Quartets With Sonny Clark"; and also as bonus tracks on "The Latin Bit" CD.

They are not in the complete quartet sessions with Sonny Rollins. It is 2 tracks where they added 2 latin players. Yes they are on the Latin Bit CD. I just checked. Thanks.

Edited by BLP 1577

Jim, is that Super 400 yours?

Actually Jim, it's an L5 (but you were close ;) ). No, it's not mine... I wish. It was put up on eBay last January, and the seller pulled the old "I'm ending the auction early" trick, and tried to sell it via e-mail bidding. Long story short, the situation got weird, and I dropped out of contention, despite the fact that this was a rare DREAM guitar. It was originally made in 1957 as an acoustic instrument, but was customized at Gibson in '59 with the legendary "Charlie Christian" pickup. Very rare bird. Kenny Burrell used one like it in the early 60s. I could go on, but that's already probably more than you wanted to know! :g

Have you seen my dad's Super 400? Custom made in the mid-70s at the Gibson plant in K-zoo right before it shut down. The body is from the 40s and the neck is custom and it also has a custom Johnny Smith pickup.

He's using a picture of it as his avatar on this board. I believe he paid $1200 for it back in the day. It's pretty much priceless now! :)

av-67.jpg