Harold Vick "Straight Up"

Soul Stream

btw.... the term I always heard as a kid was "missile tits"... not "torpedo tits"...  Damn, I'm struggling with this whole question now.  Kind of shakes one's foundations, you know?  :unsure:

I guess they weren't into alliteration in your neck of the woods. Shouldn't it have been "missile mams"? :blush::w

btw.... the term I always heard as a kid was "missile tits"... not "torpedo tits"...  Damn, I'm struggling with this whole question now.  Kind of shakes one's foundations, you know?  :unsure:

You mean like this? :g

Yeah, that's pretty much the idea (although I see the readers only gave that a "7"). :D

HO-kayyyy.... sorry- we can talk about Harold Vick now. :w

But seriously,

What about the music? :ph34r:

But seriously, the only Vick I currently have is STEPPIN' OUT, plus his appearance on CRASH. Gotta spin the former again... it's been awhile. As I said, the only RCA I had on vinyl was STRAIGHT UP, and I guess I must have underappreciated that (although it was a serious purge, and no doubt some other good stuff went out the door). It's gotten some very favorable comments around here. I guess CARRIBEAN SUITE is pretty decent too (and I'll just leave that other one alone from now on ;)).

More info on the RCA's here, for those who may have missed it...

Any other Vick sideman appearances of note?