I'll be damn -- that's about six miles from where I'll be for the next week, for some leadership training I'm going to, just outside of St. Louis.

Here's more about that, from another post I just made elsewhere.

FYI: I will be out of town for the next 7 days, and totally without any internet access – so don't send out any search parties for me just cuz I ain't nowhere to be found.  I'm off to some leadership training for a not-for-profit organization that I'm doing quite a bit of volunteer work for of late.  I'm currently an adjunct member of their governing board, and will likely to be taking on more responsibility within the organization soon.  Wish it was a paid position, but it may lead to other things - and the experience will likely be very helpful, and fulfilling too (hopefully).  The org is very young (less than one year old), and growing quickly.  Kind of exciting to be getting in on the ground floor of things, before anyone can say “but we’ve always done it that way before” – about anything:P

I'll have to print out a map from the address in the article, and pay a visit - if I get the chance.

Thanks!!!

PS: Both where I'm going this week, and the farm house where Miles lived in Millstadt, are about 20 miles from where I grew up --- near Belleville, IL.

No kidding! I'm actually living in an old house (ca 1866) in the downtown Belleville Historic district. Not sure how close you'll be, but we actually have a live jazz and blues club/bar downtown these days. Internet cafes and/or hotspots are scattered throughout, so you may not be totaly w/o access. Make sure you leave plenty of time to hit Euclid's jazz section.

I'll be damn -- that's about six miles from where I'll be for the next week, for some leadership training I'm going to, just outside of St. Louis.

I'll have to print out a map from the address in the article, and pay a visit - if I get the chance.

Thanks!!!

PS:  Both where I'm going this week, and the farm house where Miles lived in Millstadt, are about 20 miles from where I grew up --- near Belleville, IL.