WTT4 Count Basie Roulette Studio Mosaic

Saint Vitus

Yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it? :) Thanks for remembering me, Jim. You're the second person to notice me after Scott (Parkertown).

It was just some personal issues I had ... (nothing physical, don't worry) ... but I'm slowly easing back in, catching up by reading recent threads, trying to sell some stuff, and worrying about weizen.

I was going to go to your gig at the Fountain Square last month. At the last minute, though, I had to go to DTW to pick up a family visiting from Korea and ended up missing it. I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, thanks again ... and I'll see you and other guys around.

BTW, it appears a trade will happen as I proposed. I'm a happy man.

, and worrying about weizen.

No need to worry about me, babe. ;) I was just spending some extended quality time out in the boat trying to do a Hemingway 'Old Man and the Lake Superior' routine..... but couldn't land much more than a barrelful of these dinky bass. :g Good to see you back. You still collecting the mini-lps?

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

Glad to see you again, weizen. :) Didn't know you were into fishing. How far did you go? Florida? Bermuda? Up north to Nova Scotia? Must have been fun.

Ah, the mini-LP kick ... That's pretty much gone now. The Japanese just made too many of them, you know. Couldn't keep up and didn't want to. Well, it should still be in me somewhere so who knows when it'll come back? ;)