Smells Like Devadip Spirit!

JSngry

Probably smells better than the Trump fragrance.

I can't blame Santana for doing something like this, I just wonder about who buys this kind of shit. Emeril selling food and cooking stuff makes sense, but who would buy an Emeril guitar?

I still find the Jerry Garcia line of ties to be amusing, just picturing all those corporate drones imagining that they're somehow expressing something rebellious with their Deadhead neckwear.

Probably smells better than the Trump fragrance.

I can't blame Santana for doing something like this, I just wonder about who buys this kind of shit. Emeril selling food and cooking stuff makes sense, but who would buy an Emeril guitar?

Hehe... :lol:

I still find the Jerry Garcia line of ties to be amusing, just picturing all those corporate drones imagining that they're somehow expressing something rebellious with their Deadhead neckwear.

They just want people to know that deep down inside they're not as boring and dorky as they look.

(Now excuse me while I put on my "Anarchy In the UK" t-shirt with the matching "Love Comes In Spurts" wristwatch.)