J.J Johnson new in box Mosaic trade for Sonny Stitt used or new?

I'll bet Mosaic would take it back and send you the Stitt or you could hold it and sell it on ebay when it finally goes OOP.

Thanks Brad. I emailed Mosaic on Monday but haven't heard back. Don't know if they're in the office or not this time of year. But yeah, we'll see. May hold on to it and Ebay it when it goes OOP, although I'd like to get the Stitt set before then. Can't afford the amount of the Stitt set outright.

I just got an email from Mosaic saying they'd exchange it for the Stitt! Mosaic rocks.

Anyway, to answer the question about not wanting the J.J.... It's just I've wanted the Stitt for a long time but will never pony up that much money for a Mosaic ever again I don't think. So, if I can exchange one for the other I'm happy.

I've come to the conclusion in life that I don't HAVE to have every type of jazz ever made. Give me my organ jazz, some Miles/Coltrane prestige sides, some Hank "Soul Station" and about a dozen other titles and I'm cool. My interests are relatively shallow and middle of the road late 50's/ early 60's hard bop. There's a lot of stuff that I like to listen to once through out of curiousity, but I usually listen to the same stuff over and over....including a lot of Stitt.