Treasure trove of early Mosaics on e-Bay

Vibes:

$265.00 for the Blakey?!? Ouchh.........

On the plus side - you've got yourself some fine music to listen to and it isn't often that you will find an un-opened/like new Blakey Mosaic up for auction.

Hope you enjoy it.

As of about an hour ago, e-Bay had not posted the final prices of this grouping under their Completed Items summary. Would be interesting to see how much they pulled in. It would be even more interesting to know how much "dalpup" actually paid for all these. I've got a feeling that was a pretty nice return on his investment.

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

I just did the math myself and it looks like dalpup took in almost $6,000 for the Mosaic box set auctions that ended yesterday. Not bad. Keep in mind that this is only the first installment. According to the information he included with each of the individual offerings, "hundreds" of Mosaic LP's and CD's were purchased at this estate sale and this was just the first round. Most of the ones I don't already have were way too rich for my blood, but it's still fun to watch the feeding frenzy. Stay tuned.

Up over and out.