NFL Pre-Season

jason seahorn is already out for 10 weeks.

one of the most overrated players in the game in my books.

da browns just signed their number one pick, a big ass center.

the browns are gonna be in for a long year.

emmit is running on fumes up in phoenix.

i see him barely gettin' to 1000 yards.

he is suppose to share some of the rb load.

can kurt warner return to the td slingin' machine?

i think so. waner and faulk MUST stay healthy all year.

we HAVE to listen to keyshawn and sapp in tampa, cuz they're da champs.

key is a lakers fan.

the steelers will not win the superbowl this year.

i love lisa guerrero's new gig on m.n.f.

she is F I N E, too bad m.n.f. ain't comin' out to arizona this year.

watch out for a huge year from mcnabb in philly

over 40 total tds.

da browns for life

ss1

Edited by Soulstation1

Add to the list of troubled Denver Buncos Nick Eason.Eason was a 4th draft pick out of Clemson who had been getting increased reps on the defensive line after Daryl Gardener punched his way onto the injured list after a fracas at an IHOP.Eason's response to this has been to disappear.Hopefully he's alright.Right now the Broncos aren't even mad they just want to talk to the guy and see what the deal is.Add to this secondary guy Lee Flowers being suspended the first four games of the season because he violated the leagues steriod abuse policy and Denver is in deep shit defensively before they have played a single down of PRESEASON.

Man this used to be THE week when I was a kid. Growing up in Canton, Ohio and just getting out of control knowing that the big guys were coming to town. Love to be there this Monday for that Packers / Chiefs game. Nostalgia...

So the Browns are relying on the quarterback sneak to get 'em to the playoffs?

I still hope Modell chokes on a crab!

• 4 weeks later...

as much as i hate the steelers, i hate the cow-girls more.

i couldn't put my $$$ on the girls last nite.

it turned out to be a good game

the girls scored their season hi of 35 +/- points in last weeks game.

there is no way they can score 5 tds in a regular season game.

any football fanatics out there?

get your superbowl picks in.

anyone doing the fantasy leagues?

a rookie in our league won $600 and the trophy last year.

i still need to kick his azz for dat shit.

i'll still take donovan mcnabb with my first pick.

i'd take him with the number 1 pick, if i have it.

ss1

My team is the New England Patriots.

Real excited about the year ahead. We picked up some bigtime defensive players. Really addressed some of the weakness of last year.

Browns will have a long season. They have a tough schedule. That's what happens when you squeak into the playoffs like they did last year. You don't go far then get slapped with a killer schedule the following year. Still, they picked the right quarterback. That's a start. They need another year or two to correct some of their weaknesses.

I live in Toledo, so I get all the Browns games. I know a little about them. Pittsburgh too. Steelers won't be as dominating as they usually are.

Picks for the Super Bowl? Too early. Will defer on that one till the season actuallyb begins.

I am high on the Pats this year, yet they may not even be the best team in the division. Miami is tough. Trying to be objective, I believe we did more to improve our football team this offseason than they did. I would give us the slight nod there. Oakland will probably be tough in the AFC. Denver, Tennessee, and perhaps Baltimore. Watch out for KC as well.

NFC? I like Philly too. Tough team for sure. St. Louis will come back and Tampa Bay are the champs. Green Bay will be there as usual, and New Orleans and Atlanta may surprise. People say the Vikings are loaded.

It will be a great year.

Titans are up 14-0 on the Pack at Lambeau with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half. There's a lightning delay that's been going on for an hour now. They cleared the stands. Gonna be a late night!

Tyrone Calico, anoither fellow MTSU alum is looking good for Tennessee this pre-season. Hope he develops into a go-to receiver in the years to come. He definitely has the skills.