Looking/Hoping/Praying for T-Bone Walker (Mosaic #130) discography...

I don't have the Mosaic, but I can scan and e-mail you the discography from "The complete Imperial recordings" (doesn't give original issue numbers though). Unfortunately, there isn't a full discography to "The Complete Capitol & B&W recordings" - just dates, no personnel.

Let me know if this is a bit useful.

MG

I don't have the Mosaic, but I can scan and e-mail you the discography from "The complete Imperial recordings" (doesn't give original issue numbers though). Unfortunately, there isn't a full discography to "The Complete Capitol & B&W recordings" - just dates, no personnel.

Let me know if this is a bit useful.

MG

Thanks so much for your offer, but I already have the information for both of the sets you mention (Imperial, Capitol B&W). Still, it is a very nice offer, and thank you.

There's only about six tracks on the Mosaic that are NOT on those two Capitol sets (two and three cd sets) and those are I believe all on the Capitol "Texas Guitar Killers" set. . . .

I actually somewhere have a photocopy of the Mosaic discographic pages that were sent to me by Mosaic when I was querying them whether the set had material I did not have. At the time (the set was still in print) I had most of it on other cds and I decided not to buy the set. Since then I've gotten all the material. But I sort of wished I'd bought the set.

I'd offer to photocopy and mail those pages but I'm away from home for a few months and on top of that it may take me a few months to find them in the general chaos that is my library. . . . If you haven't gottent this information by fall, let me know.

Edited by jazzbo

There's only about six tracks on the Mosaic that are NOT on those two Capitol sets (two and three cd sets) and those are I believe all on the Capitol "Texas Guitar Slingers" set. . . .

I actually somewhere have a photocopy of the Mosaic discographic pages that were sent to me by Mosaic when I was querying them whether the set had material I did not have. At the time (the set was still in print) I had most of it on other cds and I decided not to buy the set. Since then I've gotten all the material. But I sort of wished I'd bought the set.

I'd offer to photocopy and mail those pages but I'm away from home for a few months and on top of that it may take me a few months to find them in the general chaos that is my library. . . . If you haven't gottent this information by fall, let me know.

Thanks for your offer! What I am more likely to do, though, is to dive deep deep deep into the notes from the Imperial and Capitol sets and put together what I can (the B&W set discography is sorely lacking, unfortunately, though the Imperial one is perfect). Then, if nobody can offer the whole of the Mosaic by that point I will toss a note your way to ask about the specific tracks that are still mysteries.

I have the Mosaic T Bone Walker set. If you would like a photocopy of the booklet (or just the discography pages), PM me your address.

Thanks for you offer! I will certainly follow-up, though if anyone has a version of the booklet/discography on-line please do not hesitate to add to the thread...