Buy.com sale

sjarrell

Through the end of this month, there's a buy.com Google Checkout sale afoot, and everytime you make a purchase over $30 (there's no limit on how many purchases you can make) using Google Checkout, you save $10.

Don't sign in to your account- grab a Select, go to checkout, scroll down and hit the Google Checkout button. And don't do it with Firefox, it seems to be Internet Explorer friendly only.

You can sign up for the Google account once there. Happy shopping!

Edit: Of course the promotion applies to everything on the site. But that's a swell Select price...

Edited by sjarrell

Don't sign in to your account- grab a Select, go to checkout, scroll down and hit the Google Checkout button. And don't do it with Firefox, it seems to be Internet Explorer friendly only.

not true. i use firefox and i've made several purchases.

Good to know- I tried repeatedly and fruitlessly w/ Firefox, and their support guy told me that the feature was IE compatible only. Go figure.

Beside Mosaic Selects it can be a good deal on CDs from Criss Cross & Steeplechase. You could buy them for $9-10 a pop, shipping & all.

There're some names worth mentioning:

Walt Dickerson, Johnny Dyani, Louis Hayes, Stanley Cowell- Steeplechase;

Ted Brown, Kenny Barron, John Swana- Criss Cross

Jimmy Raney- both labels.

63794872.jpg