Lateef "Before Dawn" Reissue

riverrat

Shortly after spending a ridiculous amount for a copy of the the long OOP and nearly impossible to find Verve Master Edition version of this title, I learned that it was due to be reissued in Japan.

It is now available HERE and other places.

Has anyone picked up the new reissue? Any comments on its sound vis a vis the VME version?

This is a great session and despite the fact that my VME has now plunged in value, it's good to see it available again. Deserves it's reputation as one of Lateef's best IMO.

Shortly after spending a ridiculous amount for a copy of the the long OOP and nearly impossible to find Verve Master Edition version of this title, I learned that it was due to be reissued in Japan.

It is now available HERE and other places.

Has anyone picked up the new reissue? Any comments on its sound vis a vis the VME version?

This is a great session and despite the fact that my VME has now plunged in value, it's good to see it available again. Deserves it's reputation as one of Lateef's best IMO.

Great to see this one back again - it is one of Lateef's best. Previous issue was a 'Verve Elite Edition'.