CONTEST: 2006 Grey Cup

Not sure why the Montreal coach didn't challenge the call; the RB may have been down when the ball popped lose.

Jim Popp is a personnel guy who took over as the interim head coach. If he returns as the permanent coach next year, I'll have big doubts about the Als' chances.

I think he didn't challenge the call because of his lack of experience. This was I think only the 8th game he has served as a head coach (at any level) in his career.

Total points: 39.

Nobody was under. Indestructible! was closest with 51. So he wins the prize.

Congratulations Shane!

I'm sure that everyone will be curious as to what CD you pick, so you might as well post your choice here.

PM me your name and address, and I'll order it right away.

Hi GA,

Well alllriggghhhhtttttt! I didn't deserve to win this, but what the heck... I'll take it! I'll have to go over to yourmusic.com and have a look at what's available. I'll post my selection here and PM you as well.

As for this Grey Cup game... well... a total snoozefest! By far the least exciting game I've seen, and I've seen them all since the early '70s. I'm glad the West was able to bring home the Cup, but that was one damn boring game!

I think my favorite game was the Saskatchewan/Hamilton final back in 1989. THAT was one exciting game! My dad (born in Saskatchewan, and a die-hard 'Riders fan) was on cloud nine for a month after that!!!

Cheers,

Shane

Hi GA,

OK, let's go with Art Blakey - Mosaic. I haven't heard the RVG version, so this'll be my chance! I found it at:

http://www.yourmusic.com/browse/album/Art-...=SEARCH_ARTISTS

I'll PM you right away with my info.

Thanks again for this contest, GA! Oh, and thank you too, Lions, for racking up those field goals! :g

Cheers,

Shane