Tim Hagans's Animation does Bitches Brew, live

Guy Berger

What is going on at the end of "John McLaughlin"? Garrison gets onto this Victor Wooten/Oteil Burbridge electric bass guitar showboat and an a capella sample comes out of nowhere. I thought it was from Logic, but he walks onto the stage with the others after the tune is brought to a sudden end. Was that Kinsey playing a sample from the Mac Book?

It is hard to tell what Logic is contributing. I'd love to hear a good mix of this.

What is going on at the end of "John McLaughlin"? Garrison gets onto this Victor Wooten/Oteil Burbridge electric bass guitar showboat and an a capella sample comes out of nowhere. I thought it was from Logic, but he walks onto the stage with the others after the tune is brought to a sudden end. Was that Kinsey playing a sample from the Mac Book?

I remember that -- it was really odd. I assume Kinsey was the one triggering it.

It is hard to tell what Logic is contributing. I'd love to hear a good mix of this.

That was my perspective as well, aside from occasional wooshing sounds -- perhaps he was underutilized, though a DJ is one of those things where too much is a lot worse than too little.

Guy

• 3 weeks later...

Who knows what kind of camera was being used... maybe nothing but a 1/4" input.

It wouldn't have been hard to synch up the audio though. Surely someone was recording the board. Maybe a matrix mix will come up on the site. Still haven't listened to the audience recording yet.

The house feed was only sax and turntables...the BBC made a nice recording but it wasn't available to connect with the Sony HD camera

It wouldn't have been hard to synch up the audio though. Surely someone was recording the board. Maybe a matrix mix will come up on the site. Still haven't listened to the audience recording yet.

The house feed was only sax and turntables...the BBC made a nice recording but it wasn't available to connect with the Sony HD camera

Please please please tell us this will see some sort of release! :tup:rhappy::tup

Belden posted these videos himself, so I suggest that he is saving the good audio mix to get some money out of our pockets at a later date. Just a thought...

Hagans seems to be the perfect choice here....

Money...surely you jest....if we release this the band may clear 1K......plus the BBC made a multi-track recording.....so we can do this concert justice....for the music and not the bread....not in jazz anymore...

That's a drag. Oh well...

Belden posted these videos himself, so I suggest that he is saving the good audio mix to get some money out of our pockets at a later date. Just a thought...

Hagans seems to be the perfect choice here....

Money...surely you jest....if we release this the band may clear 1K......plus the BBC made a multi-track recording.....so we can do this concert justice....for the music and not the bread....not in jazz anymore...

Amen.