Where's Weizy?

... and 2 massive wrought iron brewery lanterns (like this but wall mounted) stashed away in the luggage.

FYI, this lantern is from a now defunct brewery named "Bamberger Höfbräu." You can read more about the (quite interesting) history of this brewery at My Franconian Beer Guide Site

Fred Waltman

www.FranconiaBeerGuide.com

... and 2 massive wrought iron brewery lanterns (like this but wall mounted) stashed away in the luggage.

FYI, this lantern is from a now defunct brewery named "Bamberger Höfbräu." You can read more about the (quite interesting) history of this brewery at My Franconian Beer Guide Site

Fred Waltman

www.FranconiaBeerGuide.com

Yes, I was aware of that Mr. Waltman.....I was merely using that photo as an temporary illustration. My lanterns are actually from Haller Lowenbrau and the panes of glass are identical to the attached photo (minus the green writing). Quick question for you -- next time I'm in Europe I'd like to pick-up some brew for Tod that'll remind him a bit of the old stuff he loved so much in the '70's that was brewed with New Bedford, MA harbor water...any idea where I should look? Albania perhaps?

haller_lowenbrau.jpg