NASA moonwalk footage revealed!

Hey, they were in various stages of wandering in and out of the bathroom! And now they're changing to go out for an afternoon at on of those bigass game complexes with lasertag, bowling, and every video game known to mankind all under one airconditioned roof. We got a big dinner planned late this afternoon at a Japanese steakhouse, and I spent the morning surfing the web with her buying Shonen Knife CDs. All in all, quite a full day, plus I got an 8pm gig this evening.

I takes my breaks when I can! ;)

Hey, they were in various stages of wandering in and out of the bathroom! And now they're changing to go out for an afternoon at on of those bigass game complexes with lasertag, bowling, and every video game known to mankind all under one airconditioned roof. We got a big dinner planned late this afternoon at a Japanese steakhouse, and I spent the morning surfing the web with her buying Shonen Knife CDs. All in all, quite a full day, plus I got an 8pm gig this evening.

I takes my breaks when I can! ;)

Remember when a birthday party was having the family over for some cake? Man, I tell my son about my birthday parties when I was a kid and he looks at me as if I'm insane... <_<

Remember when a birthday party was having the family over for some cake? Man, I tell my son about my birthday parties when I was a kid and he looks at me as if I'm insane... <_<

No shit! Now if you don't have a clown, a ride, and at least three exotic animals, a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, and a phone call from the White House, your kid's so embarrassed they won't go to school the next day! :lol:

No shit! Now if you don't have a clown, a ride, and at least three exotic animals, a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, and a phone call from the White House, your kid's so embarrassed they won't go to school the next day! :lol:

Double no shit! Last year it was Disneyland. This year it's a three-week trip in an RV. Next year it's pudding with a candle in it, so help me Moses.

I always thought that that was filmed in Arizona (though Burbank, CA would have been able to do it).

Assuming that this audio has not been cooked up as a gag, old Neil baby sure was daring God to strike him down, walking on God's moon (if he actually did) and cursing that strongly - this is "sailor blush" stuff. What a toilet mouth! I listened to that last interview with Pres (just before he died, and included in the 8 CD Verve set), and although that was coarse, Pres could kinda do it in a friendly way that was not so offensive (I'm just sad that he died so tragically), but this Armstrong sound byte is just sheer horrible, with no panache. Yechh!