WANTED ANITA O'DAY

Does anyone have the Mosaic Box that they would like to sell? I recently have become addicated to her singing , I understand that the Mosaic box contains all of her Verve and Clef songs. I have called Mosaic and they only have a partial set ( the last 3 cds) (which I ordered). If anyone has the first 6 cds only or the individual cds ( japanese version preferred) that would work as well.

I'm also interested in any other recommended cds of her work.

I have a large jazz collection and have out of print mosaics and other cds that you might want to trade for as well.

Edited by maizeblue

Does anyone have the Mosaic Box that they would like to sell? I recently have become addicated to her singing , I understand that the Mosaic box contains all of her Verve and Clef songs. I have called Mosaic and they only have a partial set ( the last 3 cds) (which I ordered). If anyone has the first 6 cds only or the individual cds ( japanese version preferred) that would work as well.

I have a large jazz collection and have out of print mosaics and other cds that you might want to trade for as well.

I responded to u

I have a bunch of O'Day's pre-Granz work on CD which I can sell you very reasonably. Got them in an ebay auction and they are redundant to CD's I already have in my collection. I also have several of her Verve/Clef CD's, same deal, if you don't work a deal on the Mosaic box.

I got lucky this weekend and have pretty much picked up the verve titles except for the Cool Heat cd. Anyone have an extra one of that :D ?

I have a spare copy of Cool Heat I do not need as it is on the Mosaic box.

I'll swop for something nice, give me some ideas

jazz1