Jazz Photographs....

sheldonm

I have a dozen or so black and white photographs that I'm selling at a reduced cost. These were images used in a small gallery exhibit a while back and I'm trying to make space for some others.

All prints are in black&white, 5"x7" or 7"x9" size and matted to 11"x14". These are high quality and ready to frame so if your looking for something for your home, office, music room or for a Christmas gift....here it is!!! Prints are $35.00 including postage to U.S. addresses.....actual postage cost to other countries.

Here is an image of Tom Harrell taken at the Jazz Showcase.

post-24-1194206981.jpg

I have a dozen or so black and white photographs that I'm selling at a reduced cost. These were images used in a small gallery exhibit a while back and I'm trying to make space for some others.

All prints are in black&white, 5"x7" or 7"x9" size and matted to 11"x14". These are high quality and ready to frame so if your looking for something for your home, office, music room or for a Christmas gift....here it is!!! Prints are $35.00 including postage to U.S. addresses.....actual postage cost to other countries.

Here is an image of Tom Harrell taken at the Jazz Showcase.

Hey! I'd like to buy the Grimes photograph for my brother if it is still available.

Thanks Mark.

• 3 weeks later...