Radio Got Soul Is Now Closed.

JSngry

Radio Got Soul was a really nifty Internet radio station specializing in house music. I know from offline converstations that a few UK members were at least occasional listeners, and am wondering if anybody has any further information.

As always, thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...

Radio Got Soul was a really nifty Internet radio station specializing in house music. I know from offline converstations that a few UK members were at least occasional listeners, and am wondering if anybody has any further information.

As always, thanks in advance.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Radio Got Soul. I was the owner of the station. There were many reasons for the closure of the station but I'd rather not go too much into detail.

The good news is that I plan to re-launch the station within the next few months. This time I really want to stick to my original vision for the station and have a more diverse mixture of soulful/jazzy dance music, not just house.

We'll start with just podcasting for the time being. I found that the live broadcasting never really attracted that many listeners but our downloads were extremely encouraging, so there's clearly an audience for us.

Anyway, if anybody would to become involved, please drop me a message and I'll keep you update on our progress.

Best Regards,

Andrew.

Radio Got Soul

Edited by Radio Got Soul