Help required on some Classics

EKE BBB

I need help with discographical information on some Chronological Classics : for each song/session, I´d like to know recording date, musicians and name of the ensemble/orchestra (from AMG I have the title of the songs and a list of the musicians on the whole CD)

-Moten, Bennie (Orchestra) The chronological 1923-27

-Chocolate Dandies The chronological 1928-33

-Moten, Bennie (Orchestra) The chronological 1929-30

-Calloway, Cab (& his Orchestra) The chronological 1938-39

-Eldridge, Roy The chronological 1945-47

-Redman, Don The chronological 1936-39

-Cole, Nat King The chronological 1947

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I HAVE UPDATED LIST, DELETING THE CLASSICS FOR WHAT I´VE RECEIVED DISCOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Edited by EKE BBB

EKE BBB, I don't have the time to list the details about the Classics you need infos on. Besides, I'm also lazy. But I could airmail a copy of the Classics catalogue that came out 2 or 3 years ago. This includes all the details - except personnel listings - until Classics nr. 1000. E-mail me an adress and you get it. That's my last spare copy of the catalogue.

The catalogue is a 56-page Mosaic brochure size booklet. Know I should have grabbed more copies when it was distributed

EKE.. I'm posting this due to yopur comments about your computer.

I emailed info to your office address today, copied myself but it didn't arrive.

Bewildering problems with the email accounts.

Ultimately it'll get there.. one way or another..

Oh and I still have 5 more to send.. so read the emails carefully.. I think there'll be a bit duplication.

Edited by P.D.

EKE.. they should be on their way, if the email doesn't get upset again.

I must have mistyped your business address as they are being marked ' Undelivered".. so they should be at your home email.

All of the above except

Nat King Cole

Calloway

Don Redman

Choc Dandies

I have that in other formats than Classics.

Thanks, PDEE. I finally got your 14 mails with those data (accessing to my personal e-mail via remote server from my computer at work, cause my computer at home´s been seriously damaged).

I have updated my first post. I´ve deleted the Classics I´ve received information.

Eke,

I have one of the Luncefords. I could fax or mail you the liner notes, if you like. If so, my email address is lewinb@wyeth.com so you can get in contact with me.

Thanks a lot for your interest, Brad! I´ve just received discographical information for that record.