FS: Lots of OOP Mosaics, a couple of JRVGs, other good stuff

vibes

Mrs. vibes and I have decided we have too much stuff, so we're going to sell a bunch of it at a yard sale this coming Saturday. I was going to sell some music at the yard sale, but thought I'd check here and see if anyone wanted it first. All items are CDs, not LPs. Prices include shipping to a US address. I may be willing to ship to a foreign address, but the buyer must pay full shipping charges, and that's very expensive right now.

Payment via PayPal only. Here's the list:

MOSAICS

The Complete Blue Note Art Blakey's 1960 Jazz Messengers #1510/7500. Mint condition--each CD only played one time. $185

OTHER STUFF

Dizzy Reece - Blues in Trinity. Connoisseur series edition. Some minor shelf wear and scratches on the disc, which don't affect playback. $10

Keely Smith Swings Basie-style with Strings - Advance copy version. $3

Ramsey Lewis Trio - Sound of Christmas. 1989 mastering. Small crack in CD case, CD and insert are in mint condition. CD only played once. $5

Stan Getz with Cal Tjader. 1990 OJC. Case has some shelf wear, CD is mint. $4

Dexter Gordon - Gettin' Around. 1987 mastering. Jewel case is near mint, CD is mint. $5

The Swinging Guitar of Tal Farlow. Verve by Request edition in digipack. Case has some shelf wear, CD is mint. $5

Stan Getz & the Kenny Clarke-Francy Boland Big Band - Change of Scenes. Verve Elite Edition, sealed in shrinkwrap. $20

Chet Baker Quartet featuring Russ Freeman. West Coast Classics edition, sealed in shrinkwrap. $15

Alice in Chains - Greatest Hits. Single-layer SACD with stereo and multichannel mixes. Includes slipcase. $10

Rob Thomas - ...something to be. Cutout DualDisc includes DVD-Audio mixes. $8

Send me a PM if interested in any item. Thanks!

Edited by vibes

PM sent on the Art Pepper Galaxy box.

Hope you get it.

It's great!

Got it! Looking forward to listening to it! Thanks vibes! :)

Nessa box is gone. Bud Shank and Chico Hamilton Mosaics are on hold.

The very first things that caught my eye when looking at the list were the Shank and the Hamilton Mosaics (already have the Nessa)! :g

I've got enough recorded jazz. Can you post a list of stuff Mrs. Vibes is selling?

Also, if this was going to be good yard sale fare, you live in a very different neighborhood than I do!

I was actually going to invite MN residents on this board to come over and check out everything...and may still do that, depending on what's left. I wouldn't expect there to be lots of jazz fans randomly visiting yard sales looking for good stuff...not here, not anywhere.