FS: 2 Miles Davis (electric) SACDs

Howdy gang,

Up for grabs are these SACDs from my collection. These discs just don't get enough play anymore and I'd like for someone to enjoy them.

Both are in Excellent condition.

Shipping in the lower 48 is $3.00 for the first disc; $0.75 for each additional disc. Canada is $4.00, with $0.75 for each additional disc. I will ship international at cost. These double sets are being counted as one disc for shipping rates.

Payment by Paypal or M.O.

Please post in thread first, then PM.

* Miles Davis - Black Beauty...Miles Davis at Fillmore West - Single-layer - 2 SACD set - with cardboard slipcover - Columbia/Legacy - $22

* Miles Davis - Big Fun - Single-layer - 2 SACD set - no slipcover - Columbia/Legacy - $22

Thanks for stopping by... :)

Wild. I just ordered those two (and Bitches Brew) SACDs Sunday!

I really like these sessions enough and thought I'd go for them. And I have held off buying Bitches Brew on SACD for years and years and as I currently have more money than sense I finally ordered it.

Someone should consider these if they like the sessions. I also have "Live/Evil" from this series on SACD and it sounds wonderful.

Nothing to apologize for.

Got my SACDs and have listened to most of them. (Man, I'm glad I finally got the Bitches Brew). Don't hesitate to get these from Scott if you're interested. They don't at first sound radically different than the cd versions (well, my cd versions are the Japanese DSD remastered ones) but there's a bit more dynamics and an ease to the higher frequencies.

• 2 weeks later...