INTRODUCING WASHLET.

I have a friend who I keep trying to convince to use one of those battery powered tooth brushes, and he says back to me, "What's next? An automatic Butt wiper?"

Well....I saw the ad for this on ESPN, with this sexy voiced woman making it sound like you could REALLY derive some pleasure from this device! Their web site is not quite as bad, but you will get the idea I am sure....

INTRODUCING WASHLET.

Everything in life evolves. Including the concept of clean. What is clean? What's the most effective way of cleaning ourselves? Introducing the Washlet. Innovative. Luxurious.

The bathroom accessory that turns your bathroom into an oasis of serenity and comfort. The Washlet uses water. Nature's most gentle and essential element. Purifying. Relaxing. Quite simply, the epitome of clean. The evolution of clean.

Washlets are the next generation of toilet fixtures from TOTO, the world's leading manufacturer of cutting-edge bathroom products and technology. TOTO is dedicated to the art of creating sophisticated, high-performance products that are as exceptional as they are comfortable. The Washlet is clear proof of TOTO's relentless pursuit of excellence.

For maximum comfort, your Washlet uses a streamlined wand that extends to provide a soothing warm flow of aerated water for complete cleansing. What's more, the Washlet offers a wide array of innovative features. There's a soothing warm air dryer. For additional comfort, a heated seat. We even took your olfactory senses into consideration by including an air purifier. And the nozzle automatically self cleans before and after each use. Of course, Washlets are designed for both men and women of all ages.

We cordially invite those who haven't experienced the unprecedented level of pleasure one derives from the Washlet to visit one of the fine stores that carry TOTO's complete line of beautiful, innovative products.

After all, now that cleaning is evolving, shouldn't you catch up to it?

home-image.jpg

http://www.washlet.com/default.asp

Edited by BERIGAN

My grandparents have such a thing. When I first used it, I was pretty confused by all those buttons but eventually I fearfully pushed one (at this point I was no longer sitting on the toilet).

Out came the washlet quicktime4.jpg

I was flabbergasted when this thing came out and it immediately reminded me of Alien figlio.jpg

A fountain of water, that went through the bathroom, confirmed my assumption that I might have made a mistake.