Firefox 3.0

7/4, I thought I had 2.0.

Mine's a little more involved as well,

but I can deal with it...

Also, I used to be able to sort alphabetically with just one click.

Before this, I had 2.0.0.14 that came out in April.

They've had me on automatic update all along so I've been using 3.0 for a while on Win XP.

• 2 weeks later...

For whatever reason, I got the automated download this morning, and after I shut down at lunch, it installed and launched afterwards. But the only thing I see differently is a noticeable increase in speed, which is of course very nice. But I don't see changes to the organize bookmarks or really anything else.

Fact is though that I am not the type of user who explores all of the supposedly wonderful features of browsers. I like the tabs because it really comes in handy for reading newspapers with splash pages, and I like the fact you can clear History automatically when you close - never have to worry if your surfing takes you to a website you'd rather not explain to the Misses. :g

For whatever reason, I got the automated download this morning, and after I shut down at lunch, it installed and launched afterwards. But the only thing I see differently is a noticeable increase in speed, which is of course very nice. But I don't see changes to the organize bookmarks or really anything else.

Check your version number again - the update that was pushed out today (I got it this morning too) was for version 2.0.0.15, if you were already using 2.0.0.x. They usually don't push out major version upgrades (like from 2.x to 3.x) automatically at first - you have to manually download and install the new version if you want to migrate to it.

Check your version number again - the update that was pushed out today (I got it this morning too) was for version 2.0.0.15, if you were already using 2.0.0.x. They usually don't push out major version upgrades (like from 2.x to 3.x) automatically at first - you have to manually download and install the new version if you want to migrate to it.

In the upper left corner it says "Firefox 3.0".