FS/FT: A boatload o' TOCJs & JRVGs

Wanted to let you know that the Jackie McLean - Action cd arrived today. Thanks a lot!! You were 100% right on the sound of this disc. I just did a quick comparison to my RVG remaster and this disc is a huge improvement. I doubt I'll ever play the RVG remaster again.

I see you still have Ready For Freddie available. If I did not already own this edition, I would have bought it from you the other day. I think it's Hubbard's best Blue Note album and once again, the mastering on this Japan edition is better than the RVG remaster. You guys are missing out!! Someone should grab it.

Wanted to let you know that the Jackie McLean - Action cd arrived today. Thanks a lot!! You were 100% right on the sound of this disc. I just did a quick comparison to my RVG remaster and this disc is a huge improvement. I doubt I'll ever play the RVG remaster again.

I see you still have Ready For Freddie available. If I did not already own this edition, I would have bought it from you the other day. I think it's Hubbard's best Blue Note album and once again, the mastering on this Japan edition is better than the RVG remaster. You guys are missing out!! Someone should grab it.

Alright! Glad it arrived safely! I have my own copy of Action TOCJ, and absolutely love the mastering! Same thing for RFF.

• 4 weeks later...