Jazz Review Special Offer

Brad

The Jazz Review, the British jazz journal which I think is the best magazine around has been having a special offer for several months (it changes each month) for new and current subscribers. This month you can buy two proper sets for 25 Pounds, which is not a great savings, but it's ok. It translates into about $42. I'm not sure how much shipping is to the US but it's probably not extravagant. The number to call is 0131 467 34660. If interested in subscribing, you can email them at jazzreview@excite.com

No, I don't work for them. But it's a very good magazine and this is a good offer. This applies to 49 proper boxes, like the new Stitt, Beiderbecke, Slim Gaillard that Lon recently reviewed, Johnny Hodges, Bebop Spoken Here, Charlie Ventura, Illinois Jacquet, etc.

I've wondered each month if these offers were good to the overseas e-mail subscribers as well ... I doubt that will be the case, although I haven't bothered to ask because I figured the savings after the shipment to the U.S. wouldn't be that substantial.

Speaking of Jazz Review, I hope they get around to making back issues available in the Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf) as well.