Dark Kit Kats

Tjazz

Well Britain has just been introduced to Kit Kat Kubes (must be your Bites) and i love them. Haven't got the dark ones yet but we're gettong the white Kubes very soon.

I happen to have a fondness for Kit Kat sandwiches.

If i've had a long ride in on my bike and i get that wobble on before i've had chance to eat i will get 2 slices of white bread (has to be white) with a four finger Kit Kat inside...strange, i know.

I live quite close to the factory where they make them and now and again you can smell the chocolate radiating from the site.

Are you jealous?

OMG, I'm a HUGE dark chocolate fan. Gotta find me some of those dark kit kats!!!!!!!!

On a related note, I've always thought chocolote covered pretzels would be even better if they were covered in dark chocolate, rather than milk chocolate. Has anybody here every seen them sold?? (Not I, I'm afraid.)

And one other joy I've found: dark chocolate covered dried cranberries. Found them once on a road-trip, and LOVED them a ton. I love cranberries as it is, and with dark chocolate, they're amazing. (The ZING of cranberry really works with dark chocolate!!!)

On a related note, I've always thought chocolote covered pretzels would be even better if they were covered in dark chocolate, rather than milk chocolate. Has anybody here every seen them sold?? (Not I, I'm afraid.)

Get thee to a Trader Joes...whoa baby just had a few of those dark chocolate covered pretzels of theirs last nite (melted and reformed into a quadruple knot conglomeration). Don't get there much as it's bit of a hike but I'd be happy to zip out a bag next time I go.

Get thee to a Trader Joes...whoa baby just had a few of those dark chocolate covered pretzels of theirs last nite (melted and reformed into a quadruple knot conglomeration). Don't get there much as it's bit of a hike but I'd be happy to zip out a bag next time I go.

Man, there's so much good stuff at Trader Joe's I gain five pounds just walking in the door! :tup

Doesn't it get to you that just about everything is a limited edition anymore!

I don't know about Japanese remasters of Kit Kats, but the U.S. remastering of Cadbury's Diary Milk, by (you guessed it) Hershey, is as bad as Ron McMaster's work.

Tony: my son's house is next to a Nestle candy factory! It isn't really Nestle, but they have bought out so many companies and deleted their names.