Looking For Frank Strozier/Booker Little titles

romualdo

Anyone out there with a copy of the Mosaic Chambers/Kelly Complete VeeJay (MD6-205) set that would be prepared to copy (eg AIFF files onto a disc or MP3's) a few titles/alts from the Frank Strozier Dec 9, 1959 & Feb 3, 1960 sessions.

Unfortunately I didn't pick this up at the time as the Australian Dollar was dismal (like now but a bit worse) & missed out. Have tried Mosaic for possible straggler/single left over CD's but to no avail.

I'm a Booker Little fan & there are 7 titles (see below) I'm trying to source. I even have a friend in Japan trying to find the double Strozier CD that had some of these.

Dec 9

Lucka Duce (tk 8)

A Starlings Theme (tk 4)

Just In Time (tk 1)

Just In Time (tk 2)

Feb 3

I Don't Know (tk 3)

Runnin' (tk 4)

Waltz Of The Demons (tk 1)

Basically any titles that were not released on the 1993 VJ CD - Fantastic Frank Strozier Plus NVJ2-903

I'm happy to trade/burn material in exchange - have over 50 Mosaic sets & lots of other boxed sets etc etc

Cheers Stephen

fyi, we don't openly share, trade, or sell copyrighted materials on this board.

and we certainly don't do business with romulans. :beee:

romulan-789281.jpg

OOPS !! sorry about that

ps I'm actually a Klingon

But you do have these great attributes going for you:

1 - You aren't arrogant.

2 - You take a joke very well.

3 - You like Frank Strozier and Booker Little.

I hope you'll stay around and get involved in the board discussions. Welcome to our strange neighborhood.

But you do have these great attributes going for you:

1 - You aren't arrogant.

2 - You take a joke very well.

3 - You like Frank Strozier and Booker Little.

I hope you'll stay around and get involved in the board discussions. Welcome to our strange neighborhood.

Seconded. Welcome. Stick around. :rhappy:

Thanks for the encouragement

Actually, I'm not new to these forums - have been around since the mid-late 90's. I think the first one I contributed to was an FTP site Blue Note gp. I remember getting caned by Kevin B for suggesting Mosaic release a Bobby Hutcherson set. A lot of the names are familiar to me - what's the story with "Chewie"?

Just don't get much time to sit down & contribute/reply - as Chauncey Gardener said in "Being There", "I Like To Watch".

Stephen