Sammy Davis Jr - Here's Lookin' At You on shellac, not vinyl

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=260450605352

This dates to 1956, is an original pressing (not a later repress), and is even one of the old shellac records that shatter when dropped (I'm not a collector, I'm assuming it's shellac, it's definitely the old style record from before vinyl was the norm, it's heavy and brittle feeling, not shiny and smooth like vinyl).

I am not a collector, just selling off a lot of records I inherited. The album cover is in good shape, with some damage to the bottom corner of the spine and some wear around the edges. The record itself is also in good condition, with a few scratches a dust marks, but nothing major.

The label number is DL8351, and 12 tracks are listed:

It Started All Over Again / She Always Knows / Love / A Foggy Day / The Clown / Just One of Those Things / Don't Let Her Go / Give A Fool A Chance / In A Persian Market / The Nearness of You / The World Is Mine / Blues To End The Blues

Starting price is 10 cents, so it could be a steal. There is not any other copies of this edition on ebay, there is a reissue on vinyl, and a UK pressing, but this is an oldie and likely much more interesting to have in a collection

Edited by seymour604