Jeffery's Thanksgiving CD Sale

jeffcrom

All prices include shipping in the U.S. Add a couple of dollars for most of the rest of the world. Discounts for multiple items.

Louis Armstrong - Rhythm Saved the World (Decca/GRP) $7

Louis Armstrong - Heart Full of Rhythm (Decca/GRP) $7

Louis Armstrong - Pocketful of Dreams (Decca/GRP) $7

Blue Boogie (Albert Ammons, Meade Lux Lewis, Pete Johnson, James P. Johnson, etc.) (Blue Note) - price written on spine in ink $7

Bob Brookmeyer - Traditionalism Revisited (Pacific Jazz) - small sawcut in spine $7 SOLD

Anthony Braxton/Richard Teitelbaum - Duet: Live at Merkin Hall (Music & Arts) - sealed $7

Ravi Coltrane/Antoine Roney - Sax Storm (Japanese Alfa) (w/ Jackie Terrason, Cindy Blackman) - sawcut on front spine $7

Miles Davis - On the Corner (Japanese Sony Mastersound edition) $10 SOLD

Roland Kirk - We Free Kings (EmArcy) $7 SOLD

George Lewis and The Easy Riders Jazz Band (GHB) $5 SOLD

Pat Metheny/Ornette Coleman - Song X (Geffen) - original issue, not the remaster $5

Red Norvo - Vol. 5: Nuances by Norvo (Hep) - a couple of cracks in the front of the jewel case $5

Sonny Rollins - Freedom Suite (OJC Milestone) $7

Sonny Rollins - Way Out West (MFSL) - a crack in the front of the jewel case $10 SOLD

and a double CD:

King Oliver - The Complete King Oliver's Creole Jazz Band (French Music Memories) $10

(This issue includes the two Oliver/Jelly Roll Morton duets and the two Butterbeans & Susie sides Oliver played on; it was one of the best-sounding issues of the Oliver material prior to the Off the Record set.)

If anyone besides me still watches VHS tapes:

John Coltrane - The Coltrane Legacy (VAI) - Includes the German 1961 TV broadcast with Eric Dolphy and the Jazz Casual set. $6

Charles Mingus - Live in Norway, 1964 (Green Line) - w/ Dolphy, Johnny Coles, Clifford Jordan, Byard. $6

PM me and post what you want here. Thanks for looking.

Edited by jeffcrom

Bob Brookmeyer - Traditionalism Revisited (Pacific Jazz) - small sawcut in spine $7

Miles Davis - On the Corner (Japanese Sony Mastersound edition) $10

Sonny Rollins - Way Out West (MFSL) - a crack in the front of the jewel case $10

These 3 arrived today - thanks for the quick shipping.

Right now I am listening to (for the 1st time in my life) Miles's "On The Corner". Frenetic funk - with Miles so distorted at points that his trumpet sounds like a cat caught in a ceiling fan. :)

Brookmeyer's CD was always on my "to buy" list, but every time I picked it up, I just couldn;t buy a CD with Darren Stevens on the cover. "Sam!!" :D

Kevin