Can you name the Jazz artists by their albums listed below?

Tjazz

What was weird about the test is it had some auto-fill thing going on. For some it just filled in the answer before I'd finished typing. Like when I started typing "Wes M..." it went ahead and filled in Montgomery. Convenient. But when I went to type Coleman Hawkins it filled in Ornette Coleman before I'd even read those albums to make the determination.

I'm not too familiar with the discographies of Stanley Clarke, Michael Brecker, or Return to Forever, and missed those. I almost guessed Return to Forever but I'd already filled in Chick Corea and couldn't believe that Return to Forever would also be included, especially with so many important artists missing. Clarke and Cobham also overlap with groups included. A more challenging and representative test might have included albums by Armstrong, George Lewis, etc. and a couple of free jazz pioneers of the generation after Ornette -- just my two cents.

Edited by Joe Bip